HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Download our ToolbarDownload our Toolbar  

Share | 
 

 Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MiST



Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:57 am

Hi, these photos are taken by ME and are Copyright© by the owner(Me). If u are interested to know more about photography, feel free to send me a Message. rendeer









____________________________________________________________________
Thats all for Now................ Smile


Copyright© MiST
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DSLR



Number of posts : 5
Location : Senja Square
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: I LOVE TAKING PICTURE!!!   Tue May 06, 2008 4:29 pm

Hey i love taking picture... but i refuse to take using other camera...only willing to take using DSLR-.- i know how to use a DSLR, but about all those angle, i don know them rather well though... maybe u can teach me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aezo



Number of posts : 112
Location : SINGAPORE!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   Tue May 06, 2008 6:27 pm

Haha... well i learn video taking before... but not sure about photo taking. Well for person , there close up , extreme close up etc cant rmb sorry. Try not to take a picture of a person which hav a pole behind , it will look weird ! haha... Try learning them...I skip the photography lesson in school cant help u much =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DSLR



Number of posts : 5
Location : Senja Square
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Thx Anw   Wed May 07, 2008 1:43 pm

thx for ur help any way^^ flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DSLR



Number of posts : 5
Location : Senja Square
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Thx Anw   Wed May 07, 2008 1:44 pm

thx for ur help any way^^ flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiST



Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   Wed May 07, 2008 2:58 pm

Re to : DSLR

Hi, thanks for ur comment. In response to ur post, there are several types of composition but the most common types are Rule of thirds, Angle of view, Perspective and Framing. These are some of the basic rules which must be applied in order to get a good shot.

Rule of thirds
Divide ur picture into 9 equal parts, and the points of intersection of the four lines, is the point u can place ur main subject. Don put your main subject at the centre of the picture ; try to place it on the right or left hand side of the picture.

Angle of view
Give the picture more space and don zoom in on the subject. Place it at a distance to show what the subject is doing.

Perspective
Try to take your shot at different point of view, that is go under, over, on top, below, anywhere u think your subject will look nice on. It is overall your own picture.

Framing
Use object such as people, trees, window, to frame your picture. Place your main subject inside your frame object, that is if u want to isolate a person among a group of people, position your shot such that the people beside your subject becomes your frame.

Once again, if u have any question, Just send me a PM.
MiST Very Happy


Last edited by MiST on Wed May 07, 2008 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiST



Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   Wed May 07, 2008 3:02 pm

Re to : Aezo

Hi, Thanks for ur comment. Smile What do u think about photography and videography ? For me, I don noe why I find that videography need a lot of time and effort to take and edit the footage. I hate the long long hours of sitting in front of the computer and edit the video for hours, but I appreciate the hard work done by movie producer………how about u ???

MiST bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aezo



Number of posts : 112
Location : SINGAPORE!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   Wed May 07, 2008 5:56 pm

MiST wrote:
Re to : Aezo

Hi, Thanks for ur comment. Smile What do u think about photography and videography ? For me, I don noe why I find that videography need a lot of time and effort to take and edit the footage. I hate the long long hours of sitting in front of the computer and edit the video for hours, but I appreciate the hard work done by movie producer………how about u ???

MiST bounce

Haha..it actually very fun , if u have a crew to take videos and stuff . Well editing need alot of hardwork too.. but it worth it in the end haha...yea some of the video editer are creative and the video nvr get bored.
Photography are just amazing cuz tat wat it take to take picture of nice scenery , memories too... haha....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broderick

avatar

Number of posts : 17
Location : singapore
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   Wed May 07, 2008 11:52 pm

DOPE got people in SA in photography also haha=) what camera do u use?and what editing software for videos?
i uses adobe premeire and PS element
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aezo



Number of posts : 112
Location : SINGAPORE!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   Thu May 08, 2008 1:09 pm

not me i just know the stuff but nvr try out =X if i take video i use adobe cs 3 i forgot..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Norman

avatar

Number of posts : 67
Age : 25
Location : Senja Square
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: adobe   Thu May 08, 2008 2:55 pm

wats the main different between adobe CS2 and adobe premeire?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Norman

avatar

Number of posts : 67
Age : 25
Location : Senja Square
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   Thu May 08, 2008 3:12 pm

MiST wrote:
Re to : DSLR

Hi, thanks for ur comment. In response to ur post, there are several types of composition but the most common types are Rule of thirds, Angle of view, Perspective and Framing. These are some of the basic rules which must be applied in order to get a good shot.

Rule of thirds
Divide ur picture into 9 equal parts, and the points of intersection of the four lines, is the point u can place ur main subject. Don put your main subject at the centre of the picture ; try to place it on the right or left hand side of the picture.

Angle of view
Give the picture more space and don zoom in on the subject. Place it at a distance to show what the subject is doing.

Perspective
Try to take your shot at different point of view, that is go under, over, on top, below, anywhere u think your subject will look nice on. It is overall your own picture.

Framing
Use object such as people, trees, window, to frame your picture. Place your main subject inside your frame object, that is if u want to isolate a person among a group of people, position your shot such that the people beside your subject becomes your frame.

Once again, if u have any question, Just send me a PM.
MiST Very Happy



Er...wat do u mean by saying putting the main object in the points of intersection of the four lines?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiST



Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   Fri May 09, 2008 12:14 am

Idea
Norman wrote:

Er...wat do u mean by saying putting the main object in the points of intersection of the four lines?

hI... wat I mean is that the subject whether it’s a person, animal, objects, or anything u wan to take, u can place it at any of the four points where the lines intersect. Haha…… Isn’t it easier now ???

If still veri confused, Just PM Me Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broderick

avatar

Number of posts : 17
Location : singapore
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   Fri May 09, 2008 11:12 am

Aezo wrote:
not me i just know the stuff but nvr try out =X if i take video i use adobe cs 3 i forgot..

CS3 is for photo editing only

TO:Norman
CS2 is for photo editing purpose very strong tool cheap and efficent,CS 3 is the improve version much stronger and expensive
Adobe premerie is for video editing haha very noob software but its enough for some decent editting=)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broderick

avatar

Number of posts : 17
Location : singapore
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   Fri May 09, 2008 11:13 am

MiST wrote:
Idea
Norman wrote:

Er...wat do u mean by saying putting the main object in the points of intersection of the four lines?

hI... wat I mean is that the subject whether it’s a person, animal, objects, or anything u wan to take, u can place it at any of the four points where the lines intersect. Haha…… Isn’t it easier now ???

If still veri confused, Just PM Me Cool

lol relax dun think too much about the rule as long as your photo look creative and good=)uses the rule as a guildline for nice composition=)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Norman

avatar

Number of posts : 67
Age : 25
Location : Senja Square
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   Sat May 10, 2008 1:27 am

hey have u guy herd of a camera brand called leica? i heard that that is a high-end camera that is quite good but it cost a bomb=.= is it true Question
btw ps element good anot? and wat do u guy edit after u took a picture?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broderick

avatar

Number of posts : 17
Location : singapore
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   Sat May 10, 2008 1:20 pm

Norman wrote:
hey have u guy herd of a camera brand called leica? i heard that that is a high-end camera that is quite good but it cost a bomb=.= is it true Question
btw ps element good anot? and wat do u guy edit after u took a picture?

SUPERRR old brand i dun think you can find digital DSLR for that type.One of the best film photography camera around(back in the 80s)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Norman

avatar

Number of posts : 67
Age : 25
Location : Senja Square
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   Sat May 10, 2008 2:05 pm

Broderick wrote:
Norman wrote:
hey have u guy herd of a camera brand called leica? i heard that that is a high-end camera that is quite good but it cost a bomb=.= is it true Question
btw ps element good anot? and wat do u guy edit after u took a picture?

SUPERRR old brand i dun think you can find digital DSLR for that type.One of the best film photography camera around(back in the 80s)


than which camera brand do u think is better? Canon,nikon,sony?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiST



Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   Sat May 10, 2008 3:22 pm

Norman wrote:

than which camera brand do u think is better? Canon,nikon,sony?

hI, usually for leica brand, they manufacture camera but don usually promote the brand. However, they are good in lens-making and are one of the high quality lens maker globally. Their design of digital cameras are simple but yet practical for daily use.

The brand of camera would depend on your personal preferences. Go find out more info from the manufacture’s websites and decide on your own…..... Razz

afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Norman

avatar

Number of posts : 67
Age : 25
Location : Senja Square
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   Sat May 10, 2008 3:51 pm

that heard nikon nt bad but there are too much for me to choose from=.= confused
i oso heard that carl zuiss lense oso nt bad..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broderick

avatar

Number of posts : 17
Location : singapore
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   Sat May 10, 2008 11:41 pm

Norman wrote:
that heard nikon nt bad but there are too much for me to choose from=.= confused
i oso heard that carl zuiss lense oso nt bad..

get CANON
WOOOOO
seriously canon got the best grain control,largest collection of AF/VR lenses they uses CMOS sensor that are really sharp.
get canon and we can be best friends=)

don't get forgein brand like minota omlypus etc,very hard to find lenses for them haha=)
get canon then we can share lenses=)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Norman

avatar

Number of posts : 67
Age : 25
Location : Senja Square
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   Sun May 11, 2008 2:46 pm

such things how to share?-.- but ok... but i uses a canon recently, the reaction is so slow=.= i press liao wait a while than will take=.=wtf?y like that? no batt?

ok...if i am reallly buying a canon, which will u recomand?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broderick

avatar

Number of posts : 17
Location : singapore
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   Mon May 12, 2008 8:53 pm

Norman wrote:
such things how to share?-.- but ok... but i uses a canon recently, the reaction is so slow=.= i press liao wait a while than will take=.=wtf?y like that? no batt?

ok...if i am reallly buying a canon, which will u recomand?

1.the subject is too dark
2.the subject is too near(your len have a focusing lenght)
3.you are shooting at low ISO
4.your len is slow
5.you shake the camera
6.your shutter speed is too slow.

basically there are a lot of thing that cause a slow reaction
ermm i will recomman 450d if u are on budget
40d if u have more money haha.
lol lens can share de just detach and put haha=)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Norman

avatar

Number of posts : 67
Age : 25
Location : Senja Square
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   Wed May 14, 2008 12:56 am

i mean such thing very personal wat=.= later u wan to use,but than its with me... than later nt purposely drop than GG liao HAHA lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broderick

avatar

Number of posts : 17
Location : singapore
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   Wed May 14, 2008 11:22 pm

Norman wrote:
i mean such thing very personal wat=.= later u wan to use,but than its with me... than later nt purposely drop than GG liao HAHA lol!

lol GG then GG lor can lend de la jsut dun kill it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure   

Back to top Go down
 
Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» For Your Viewing Pleasure On A Rainy Day
» Working FJ Cruiser Photos
» Bay Sheffield photos
» 4" gash in my knee, many stitches required, photos!!
» Camden Classic photos & videos

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GALLERY-
Jump to: